Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody reaaaalllyy wants a red Seadweller.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody reaaaalllyy wants a red Seadweller.

sorry, link below

Getting out of the game and looking for a Sea Dweller 126600. Here's the breakdown: Rolex Sea Dweller 16600 serial "Y". Just in from Govberg

Comment

Well, the picked a nice watch to seek. I really envy someone who can be a one watch guy I think if I had gone for the grail first, then I wouldn't have had so many since, but where's the fun in that

Comment

ONE you could really live with!
        "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Just checking in guys.... I went and looked - he's not getting anywhere near a 2017 126600 with those. He would have to have a 116600 Sea Dweller in that bunch to even get close. That said, he has a lot of the same taste I do - We both have Sea Dwellers, we both have a Capeland XXL, we both have a Muhle Rasmus, and he has a Fortis Cosmonauts watch - which I have always wanted. All that said, I also need to sell all those watches too, so that is also a common point! Pretty weird - cue the Twilight Zone music.
          TKite,
          Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Once you sell TK, what's next.
            "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
              Just checking in guys.... I went and looked - he's not getting anywhere near a 2017 126600 with those. He would have to have a 116600 Sea Dweller in that bunch to even get close. That said, he has a lot of the same taste I do - We both have Sea Dwellers, we both have a Capeland XXL, we both have a Muhle Rasmus, and he has a Fortis Cosmonauts watch - which I have always wanted. All that said, I also need to sell all those watches too, so that is also a common point! Pretty weird - cue the Twilight Zone music.
              Hey T, I thought it might have been you for about a nano second.....but then I started thinking, hang on, T doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who's into gnomes. images.jpg

Comment

Totally thought that was you, TK, at first glance, but I know you don't have the Fortis or RGM. I think I'd rather have the watches he currently has instead of one SD.

Comment

You guys forget: I have the watch heís wanting to trade for. Whatís next? I dunno as itís about where my life is taking me. If I could keep the watches I would.
                  TKite,
                  Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Well, T - you could always offer the trade and have him throw in some cash to make up for the difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X