Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does 2019 omega seamaster 300 make the rolex submariner seem not so special? (review)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Congrats, JP! That is a damned good looking watch.
    Thanks Mike! Agreed!
    JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
      RE: TT Rolex. Uh... T, like this one?

1675.3.00.jpg

George
      That one is a true keeper - classic beauty!

Comment

Keeper for more reasons than rarity and class, Mike. I spent nearly fifteen years trading up to my first Rolex GMT, then used that one to get this one five or so years ago. When I checked the inside back, I discovered it was made in the second quarter of 1970, exactly when I graduated from the Citadel. My real graduation watch. Needless to say, this one's staying in the family.

George
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
          Keeper for more reasons than rarity and class, Mike. I spent nearly fifteen years trading up to my first Rolex GMT, then used that one to get this one five or so years ago. When I checked the inside back, I discovered it was made in the second quarter of 1970, exactly when I graduated from the Citadel. My real graduation watch. Needless to say, this one's staying in the family.

George
          Plus, it's fun to say "nipple dial"..c'mon , admit it
          JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
            By the way, I was just on the Omega website and it looks like they dropped the Ploprof. That's a real shame it was one I liked.
            They did not drop the watch I think they switched to all titanium.

Comment

Originally posted by JP(Canada) View Post
              Not to hijack this thread, but this happened yesterday...

I handled the TT a few days ago and couldn't get it off my mind.

Never thought I'd do anything with gold, but this is so nicely executed. The gold has a brushed finish on the bezel, and the accent pieces on the bracelet are just enough to make it sporty, yet elegant.

Loving it!

That one is fantastic but the wife says gold does not look good on me so who am I to argue with the wife.

Comment

Working...
              X