Dagaz watch???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dagaz watch???

Does anyone have any experience with a Dagaz watch? They make a pretty nice looking Version of a Seiko 6105 with a Seiko auto movement. But, I don't think I have heard of anyone owning one.
    I am living the dream in Hawaii.

I have a Dagaz with custom dial and other touches. Doxa-style. Blue dial and a blue bezel. Iíll post a photo when Iím able later. Great pieces.

Update:

I really dig it. Dagaz has loads of options for 'homage' type watches, but also some cool original designs, I think. Also, they make quite a few parts available for others to use for self-customisation projects. I've had this since 2012, and was the second owner. The original owner contacted me a couple years after he sold it to try buying it back, but I wasn't willing to sell. I have since put a display-back on it.
    Last edited by Watch Carefully; 06-01-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I had an early Dagaz custom piece, it started as a 6309 Seiko. It was very nice.

Comment

Yep, they do good work. I've gotten parts from them before but never a whole watch. Heard the watches were good though from guys on the SCWF a while back

Comment

Vince, did you look into buying a Dagaz? What's the scoop??

Comment

I am thinking about it. I think it looks like they are coming out with a few more series of 6105 type watches. There are also some interesting pieces by DLW. The truth is I really don't need another watch. I am in the process of modding a few knives and looking at few other knives soon to come out.
            I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Have purchased parts there on a few occasions. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
              JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Working...
              X