Not quite sure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not quite sure

Got the latest canvas strap and not quite sure yet. Am used to this watch on a black strap with black hardware. This one sure does make the white indices and hand pop. It might be growing on me, where at first I was like... ummm

sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

I think it looks pretty sharp...except for all those metal loops.

Comment

I actually like natos, and for me I must have a one piece strap in summer. The last few years a case back against my wrist in hot weather causes a blister which gets infected fast. So it's either a one piece , a bandaid under the watch , or no,watch.

Comment

I think it looks pretty good for a NATO style - I love the way they look, but don't like the way they feel on the wrist and how they affect the way the watch sits on my wrist. The white stitching does look good and makes the dial pop.

Comment

Actually, I like the whole thing. Verdict: works.
          Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Looks good to me. Tell us about the watch
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I like it. The strap goes well with the watch IMO.
              I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                Looks good to me. Tell us about the watch
                I am liking it more, I will be leaving it on. The watch i have had for quite a whike, I am thinking something over 10 years, I believe pat was still doing chemo when the gentleman passed it to me, I have since later it forward with other watches to others. I am sure you have seen it many times. I remember Tyler loved it and had one in his Amazon cart for ages waiting to see if it would drop in price.

It's has been a while though because I wear it a lot on weekends and it is my bedtime watch with its big dial and great lume, I can read it well without glasses.
                Last edited by S.L.Dickinson; 06-01-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I like the strap watch combo. One of the younger guys who works with me has a similar looking Seiko.

Comment

Working...
                  X