Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW it lives...

Hi Gents,

I didn't realise you guys were still here... sorry I took rather a long holiday advising previous Mods here on their holidays... how is every body? :-)

Not a diver... (no change there) but I have been wearing this for the last few weeks.... a Dodane Type 23 Quartz kinda like a Breitling Aerospace...

So what's been happening ?

Al
    Dodane Type 23 Quartz

Good to hear from you Al,
    I must admit, I haven't found time to visit many of the other sites I used to frequent--life and EOT have kept me busy.
    We made lots of changes here. And more are to come...I'm trying to hook up with Roland to discuss other media outlets for promoting EOT...and the possibility of other EOT/Collaboration watches!
    Brad

Comment

You'll notice we now have Like function, and can directly upload pictures here now
      TKite,
      Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Jesus, I thought you’’’d perished!

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
          You'll notice we now have Like function, and can directly upload pictures here now
          yeah wow ... collaborations... Perished..? Nah like a fine wine I just get turned every few years... had a lot on... my Forum is like a desert and I don't mean the sweet one... :-) nah I've got a book and everything... on Amazon no less... click pic... but I didn't come here to shill just to say Hi!

Chasing Time Book #chasingtimebook

Comment

I'm writing a book myself, nothing to do with watches, diving or any of the usual stuff
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Hi Alistair! Long time no see and all that. Welcome back. As you can see, we're now the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - and that's proven true quite a number of times. By the way, we do not exclude ladies, just as the original LoEG included a lady among its membership. As moderators, T and I set only three basic rules: no politics, no PC, and Don't be a Butthead (defined as someone that tosses around insults or arguments). I don't think you're in any danger.

Also, generally acceptable topics can be anything of interest including such things as cars, guns, knives, music, travel and anything you'd talk about on the back deck on a sunny afternoon with friends. That's what we are, friends having any number of relaxed conversations.

George
              Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

welcome home.

Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X