Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT and NSFW: Something to lead into the weekend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT and NSFW: Something to lead into the weekend.

Another result of my multicultural ramblings on Youtube. This is actually perfectly innocent, but it takes place in a European swimming pool. Actually middle European, I think. This is a theatrical short done to an Italian pop song of the 80s and is, at my rough guess, about a girl that just can't get a good looking man. When you first see the actress, you'll think that's a dumb thought, but just watch. Oh, and anytime she's not wearing a yellow bikini, it's a fantasy sequence. The whole thing's a lot of fun for all.

George

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yktB7KW5aCc
    Last edited by George W. Olney; 05-11-2019, 11:24 PM.
    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Well... I think she needs a larger chest personally, but other than that she's good looking. As to men, I think there's a shortage of real men these days. There's also some problems with women. The human race is doomed LOL
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Yep TK, political correctness and the so-called feminist movement have us doomed.

Once men started acting the way women 'said' they wanted them to act—---they started
      hating us.

Freud was right when he talked about modernity making people miserable.

On that note—, have a great weekend!
      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Having a good weekend. Regarding the side trip re: modern metrosexual man/woke woman, it can go a number of ways. My preference is it can go away. The women in my family have been tough and hard nosed for over a century. All the guys consider the aforesaid females as adding spice to life. In the South, there are Steel Magnolias. My family has Tungsten Magnolias.

In any case, the subject is irrelevant. My guess is that the short was made in Poland or western Russia, where they regard the PC version of feminism as silly. I just put the short up for folks to get a chuckle. You have to admit the actress has pretty good comedy chops.

George
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
          You have to admit the actress has pretty good comedy chops.

George
          I agree George, her chops are very good.
          Last edited by Tim.; 05-12-2019, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Bada bang! (Rim shot)

Comment

She's a good swimmer, but she doesn't walk on water.
              I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
              X