Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Tkite...every man should have at least one good suit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he's wearing the Captain Cook.......
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Solid work gents.
      Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
        I bet he's wearing the Captain Cook.......
        I'm betting it's the D-Star 200. Only cause I know he has it with him.

Last edited by Tim.; 05-10-2019, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Oh that's a nice one too!
          TKite,
          Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I bought that 6mm suit thinking I might need it one day, but I never did. When it was cold we just used Hot Water to our suits (commercial). Kevin can use it as he's just getting his diving certification and he's probably going to be doing some cold water scuba.
            Absolutely! Intend to wear it in the open water around here, so Maryland coast where the water temp is a balmy 60 some at best

Comment

I have worn a 6mm suit back in the day in 40 deg water so you'll be just fine. Just remember your weight will have to compensate for both the suit, and your tank getting empty - aluminum tanks want to float as they get progressively empty.
              TKite,
              Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I have worn a 6mm suit back in the day in 40 deg water so you'll be just fine. Just remember your weight will have to compensate for both the suit, and your tank getting empty - aluminum tanks want to float as they get progressively empty.
                Lots to learn! Thank =fully I have a bit of time before I get to open water. Looking forward to starting on pool (heated) work in about 2-3 months

Comment

I'd love to have the cash to get into diving for fun. I'd set up a Halcyon stainless steel back plate with a double tank - all piped into my Kirby Morgan helmet. I could really have some fun with that!
                  TKite,
                  Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I'd love to have the cash to get into diving for fun. I'd set up a Halcyon stainless steel back plate with a double tank - all piped into my Kirby Morgan helmet. I could really have some fun with that!
                    Kind of like this? But then pick out something to connect it up to.
                    I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Yep, we spoke about this before a while back Vince. I think I'd put a couple of steel cylinders on a steel Halcyon wing and do a custom configuration to my helmet. You're running Poseidon regulators aren't you if I remember correctly?
                      TKite,
                      Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Yep, we spoke about this before a while back Vince. I think I'd put a couple of steel cylinders on a steel Halcyon wing and do a custom configuration to my helmet. You're running Poseidon regulators aren't you if I remember correctly?
                        Yes I run Poseidon Cyklons on my recreational doubles rig, and A Scubapro Full face mask at work on single tanks.

I am living the dream in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

I'm betting it's the D-Star 200. Only cause I know he has it with him.
                          Oh that's a nice one too!
                          Tim is correct. I took the D-Star, and two KonTikis with me. I find the D-Star very easy to read in the water.

P5160295 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
                          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Working...
                          X