2017 Rolex Sea Dweller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Rolex Sea Dweller

I'm probably going to be listing the Sea Dweller (50th anniversary with mark 1 dial). If anyone is interested drop me a PM. I'll try to get a nice picture up here tomorrow.
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Why’s that? Not digging it anymore?

Comment

No, it’s great. It’s just too much money for a ‘collectors watch’ to be sitting around. Someone messaged me I need to email them to see how bad they want it.
      TKite,
      Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Condition Near Mint / 99% :

C5A5ADE9-D481-4B7C-A713-8755630EBA15.jpeg
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Good luck, I hate selling anymore. I need to start adding the line, "low-ballers will be privately laughed at, judged, then ignored, not necessarily in that order."

Comment

I hate selling nowadays too. I was selling a Dan Henry 1963 quartz chrono on WUS for $200. They can be bought new for $230 and I bought it new - was including a custom leather pilot strap worth over $30. I've been bumping it for weeks, no offers. I had one guy message me that while he appreciates me continuously bumping it, maybe I should realize that the market for this watch used is $160 and he offered me $165 for it. He wrote that if I didn't like his offer, there was no need to reply. So, I didn't reply as I'll just keep it rather than selling for that low a price. So, after a week of no response from me - he sends me another message saying his offer was withdrawn due to no response. I laughed out loud - I've decided I'll just keep the damned thing.

Comment

Yeah I got one message here from a long time forum member- respectful.

I would never list this on WUS or any other forum. It will go to ebay at some point. I don’t ‘need’ to sell it, but I’d like to at some point and get another that I’ll wear daily (Rolex). I just cannot have a ‘collectors item’ watch just to have it sitting in a safe- I want a daily wearer Sea Dweller.

As to ‘used’ watches- a lot of variables there which determine the price. Your price for basically a brand new watch was fine. The biggest problem we have today is young people who have this incorrect mentality that everything should be inexpensive or free. Or that straight out of college they should be CEO and have a corner office.

TKite,
              Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Working...
              X