X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin M
    started a topic Offering here first

Offering here first

I picked up the new Seiko MM 300m auto (Diashield steel and sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel insert). Picked up new from Sieya. Anyway, I have my sights on something else and can't keep both. Unsized, unworn, picked up about 2 weeks ago. Let me know if you have an interest. Want to offer here first.

• Kevin M
    replied
    Thanks! Yeah, I'd keep t but it would be redundant with what I want to get, in a way Or better put I wouldn't wear it enough to justify keeping

Leave a comment:

• T.R.
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin M View Post
    I picked up the new Seiko MM 300m auto (Diashield steel and sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel insert). Picked up new from Sieya. Anyway, I have my sights on something else and can't keep both. Unsized, unworn, picked up about 2 weeks ago. Let me know if you have an interest. Want to offer here first.
    Damn that's a nice watch. I have the original w/o Diashield and all that. I've had it for years and I love mine. Somebody oughtta snag this up.

Leave a comment:

• TKite
    replied
    For me, there can only be one type of dial..... (Not my picture of course!). Too bad they didn't just upgrade the SBDX017 with sapphire I'd have figured out a way.... What's the price of a kidney these days?

Marinemaster300Awesome.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kevin M
    replied
    Yep, the newest version, no aftermarket parts. I've had quite a few of the Prospex divers with the X on the dials, to me it doesn't look as prominent as it does in stock pics from Seiko. I also don't mind the new logo either.

Leave a comment:

• TKite
    replied
    Is it the one with the big X on the dial???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X