Offering here first

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering here first

I picked up the new Seiko MM 300m auto (Diashield steel and sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel insert). Picked up new from Sieya. Anyway, I have my sights on something else and can't keep both. Unsized, unworn, picked up about 2 weeks ago. Let me know if you have an interest. Want to offer here first.

Is it the one with the big X on the dial???
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Yep, the newest version, no aftermarket parts. I've had quite a few of the Prospex divers with the X on the dials, to me it doesn't look as prominent as it does in stock pics from Seiko. I also don't mind the new logo either.

Comment

For me, there can only be one type of dial..... (Not my picture of course!). Too bad they didn't just upgrade the SBDX017 with sapphire I'd have figured out a way.... What's the price of a kidney these days?

Marinemaster300Awesome.jpg
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin M View Post
          I picked up the new Seiko MM 300m auto (Diashield steel and sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel insert). Picked up new from Sieya. Anyway, I have my sights on something else and can't keep both. Unsized, unworn, picked up about 2 weeks ago. Let me know if you have an interest. Want to offer here first.
          Damn that's a nice watch. I have the original w/o Diashield and all that. I've had it for years and I love mine. Somebody oughtta snag this up.
          sigpicHook 'Em
          "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I'd keep t but it would be redundant with what I want to get, in a way Or better put I wouldn't wear it enough to justify keeping

Comment

Working...
            X