Something's up with Doxa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something's up with Doxa

I've liked the brand since the re-issue of the 300T back around '00. Noticed that all the larger cased watched are sold out (save for the 1500T Searambler) and now the forum is getting a rework. Ten-ish days left until Basel, I'm wondering if they intend on making a huge splash

FWIW, there was a rumor a month or so ago that Doxa had been sold. I checked with Pete Millar, who got it from 'the horse's mouth' that this was false information.
    Maybe they are going through some changes in prep for the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
      FWIW, there was a rumor a month or so ago that Doxa had been sold. I checked with Pete Millar, who got it from 'the horse's mouth' that this was false information.
      Maybe they are going through some changes in prep for the new season.
      Yeah, for about a week there were a few new members who floated that idea, with zero proof. I suspect the changes have to do more with a few models debuting at Basel. Feels like Christmas Eve and I'm five again

Comment

We had a saying in the Commercial Diving field - it's all just a rumor until you see it happening before your very eyes.
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I have my suspicions...recently discontinued almost all large watches, recent postings about the 750T from some years ago and Basel around the corner. I'm guessing we;ll see and announcement on a new and improved 750T style watch coming up very soon. Or it could just be wishful thinking

Comment

No idea, but the watch I liked the most from them was the Caribbean GMT..... But I am on a watch diet, so I couldn't even play if I wanted to
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Working...
            X