Strap suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strap suggestions?

id like something in distressed brown that might go nicely with this. Ideally 22mm at the lug and buckle but 22/20 would work as well.

Hi Chris, Henry has a lot of nice straps he gets from a guy called Iyonk [https://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/?hl=en]
    Here's some examples from one of his recent posts.

24353865943_89d133a0aa_osm.jpg

Last edited by Tim.; 03-09-2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

The ISOfrane is perfect. I have also on occasion used a Greg Stevens on the Aquadive.

E-mail me, I may still have an extra GS strap. I got a great deal a long time ago from someone who was getting out of this craziness and bought 10 or 12 straps. They are a great lagniappe when selling a more expensive watch.

Comment

D*mn Tim, that Nienaber is nice. Is that yours? Or Henry's?

Comment

Originally posted by mosswood View Post
          I wish!, no, all Henry's I'm afraid. It looks just as good, maybe even better, from behind.

Last edited by Tim.; 03-09-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Any idea how to reach the guy?

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
            Hi Chris, Henry has a lot of nice straps he gets from a guy called Iyonk [https://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/?hl=en]
            Here's some examples from one of his recent posts.

24353865943_89d133a0aa_osm.jpg

Comment

I'd consider sticking it on a nice chocolate brown Bund strap, Chris. BTW, what are you wearing next Saturday? The big shindig is coming up with all the Astronauts!
              TKite,
              Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                Any idea how to reach the guy?

Just had a good look and came up empty, quickest way will be to PM Henry.
                P.S. I see Iyonk is a member at IWL, you may be able to contact him there.
                Last edited by Tim.; 03-09-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Hi, try the Hirsch Paul, I already have 2, they are terific. Hirsch is in the interent. The strap is leather on the outside and cautshouk (don't know how to spell it in english, sorry) on the inside.

Comment

Thanks. I love Rainer's work and his philosophy. The Art Deco is one of twenty. When the numbers are this small Rainer does virtually everything himself from decorating the movements to machining the cases, markers and hands. And when all is said and done they are usually cheaper than his production watches.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Thanks. I love Rainer's work and his philosophy. The Art Deco is one of twenty. When the numbers are this small Rainer does virtually everything himself from decorating the movements to machining the cases, markers and hands. And when all is said and done they are usually cheaper than his production watches.

Comment

I am always unsure of the new private messages. Did you get the one I sent yesterday?

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        id like something in distressed brown that might go nicely with this. Ideally 22mm at the lug and buckle but 22/20 would work as well.

Comment

I have an earlier Nienaber back when it was still Rainer Nienaber called the twenty-4. Different than anything else I have.

Comment

Working...
                          X