Forum Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Members

I saw an old forum member over on WUS and he was online so I invited him back over here. It was JSwing, so he may try to come back on to see what's going on he said tomorrow if he can remember his password. If any of you guys see people that might be a good fit for this forum elsewhere, or old regulars that used to be here, drop them a line and invite them over. Make sure you include a link to the forum.
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

I managed to sign on thanks! I'm not as active with watches these days, I just wear the same watch every day, but I remember this as a place with good guys.

Comment

You remember right, buddy.
      Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Probably half the days I only wear my fitness tracker, I don't think that has disqualified me yet, so surely wearing the same one won't matter. Glad to have you around!

Comment

Originally posted by mosswood View Post
            Probably half the days I only wear my fitness tracker, I don't think that has disqualified me yet, so surely wearing the same one won't matter. Glad to have you around!
            I wear a tracker on one wrist and my watch on the other. Probably looks dumb, but I like having both.

Comment

I do the same, occasionally. Non-wristwatch wearers have asked why I wear two watches. I like having both.

Comment

I have a small Fitbit which I wear on my right wrist so that it doesn't compete with a watch on my left wrist.
                http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
                  I have a small Fitbit which I wear on my right wrist so that it doesn't compete with a watch on my left wrist.
                  Yup, that's what I do too. I have a Charge 2, which doesn't look as bad as the Surge I had originally.

Comment

Originally posted by jswing View Post

Yup, that's what I do too. I have a Charge 2, which doesn't look as bad as the Surge I had originally.
                    I have the Alta HR which is even smaller than the Charge 2.
                    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Working...
                    X