What on the wrist today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What on the wrist today?

Still insanely cold here in Calgary, and no break forecasted for a few days yet.

Wearing the GSAR. What on your wrist?

JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Nice GSAR - getting a bit more snow this afternoon in KC - sick of winter. Wearing the Alpina Seastrong Chrono.

Comment

The only watch my wife has ever given me.
      Last edited by Chris; 02-10-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Both of these- one on each wrist
        Attached Files
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

My everyday - and best all around - watch: the Tudor Pelagos. It's grey and dismal here today, as well.

George

tudor pelagos02.jpg
          Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Wearing the Seiko SKX-007 diver for the past few days. Working between day and night shifts so needed something with a day display and I got a bit bored wearing my work G-shock

Comment

G-Shocks are cool. I have never owned one, but was thinking about getting a Frogman a number of years ago after seeing another guy wearing one. Then the prices went through the roof, and I decided not to do it. It was a stretch at over $200 for a Frogman, but now the prices have gotten stupid
              TKite,
              Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Still cold here in ToonTown too JP. I am wearing this:

24980711305_cc7c284ee2_o.jpg
                Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

"So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

I was wearing this baby today:

Tomorrow....maybe this:

Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                      G-Shocks are cool. I have never owned one, but was thinking about getting a Frogman a number of years ago after seeing another guy wearing one. Then the prices went through the roof, and I decided not to do it. It was a stretch at over $200 for a Frogman, but now the prices have gotten stupid

I agree, I used to have one of the 200 models with titanium and solar. Now the prices are stupid and I don't need a watch that doesn't even compete with most diver computers that come in at half the cost. I'm happy with my basic square models which show the current time while I'm running the countdown timer

Comment

Ecozilla... and yes I watched this movie just last night
                        Attached Files
                        TKite,
                        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Hey guys, haven't been around for a while. Tkite found me lurking at WUS and brought me back. I'm wearing my BB58 as I do pretty much every day.

Comment

Originally posted by jswing View Post
                            Hey guys, haven't been around for a while. Tkite found me lurking at WUS and brought me back. I'm wearing my BB58 as I do pretty much every day.
                            Welcome back! They hit a home run with that BB58! Great watch, and I dont think you'd need much more than that one.
                            JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by JP(Canada) View Post

Welcome back! They hit a home run with that BB58! Great watch, and I dont think you'd need much more than that one.
                              Thanks JP, nice seeing you. Yeah, the 58 is a great every day watch. I do still have an SKX007 for an occasional change of pace, but it's the 58 99% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X