It's cold. Very cold.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
    Wow, that is cold! I think 25 minutes is a pretty long walk at that temperature, you and your dog did well. Stay safe and warm. It's 29C here and this was my Sunday watch.

Weekend.jpg
    That RADO is a beauty. A year ago, I was incredibly interested in the LE Capt Cook 37mm chronograph. It was when they introduced that one, that I started to gain an interest in RADO brand. I still don't own one, but find myself looking at them now whenever I find an AD. I find some of the vintage models, like this one, a lot more interesting than many of the newer ones. I realize they are big innovators in the field of ceramics, I am still dubious about owning a ceramic watch, as beautiful as they are. I'm glad to see they are producing more stainless steel models now.

Cheers,
    Carl

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post

That RADO is a beauty. A year ago, I was incredibly interested in the LE Capt Cook 37mm chronograph. It was when they introduced that one, that I started to gain an interest in RADO brand. I still don't own one, but find myself looking at them now whenever I find an AD. I find some of the vintage models, like this one, a lot more interesting than many of the newer ones. I realize they are big innovators in the field of ceramics, I am still dubious about owning a ceramic watch, as beautiful as they are. I'm glad to see they are producing more stainless steel models now.

Cheers,
      Carl
      Carl, that diver, along with vintage Diastars and Balboas are tungsten carbide not ceramic.
      http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

I told you we had some Rado experts here
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Working...
        X