Saturday Night Special...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night Special...

Mauboussin Fouga Chronograph / Chronometer—How about you?

Kurt
    "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

I'm currently wearing a Timex Expedition I got for cheap because it looked cool. I'm thinking of returning it though because it's SO LOUD with the battery 'tick tick tick' it's driving me nuts.
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Sometimes I miss the old 'tick, tick, tick,' days. I keep one of my pocket watches on
      my nightstand so I can listen at night. :-)

Comment

Well.... it's not the tick of an automatic, but a strong battery powered watch tick. Not sure if that makes sense or not. I have a battery powered pocket watch hanging off the corner of my bed post, but it's disengaged to save battery power.
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

With my old soldier's hearing, I don't hear tick-tocks of any kind anymore.

On the other hand, I was wearing this one Saturday night - and tonight. No introduction should be needed.

1675.3.00.jpg

George
          Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

The sound of an automatic beating is music to my ears - it puts me to sleep. I got another Casio Forester as a beater tonight, and am taking the loud Timex back asap.
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Cool one, Kurt. I remember, and still have, an old wind up bedside alarm clock - definitely has the tick, tick down loudly. Can't use it now as it would drive my wife nuts. Sea-Dweller here Saturday and today.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                X