Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on for the weekend?

Hi all,

Looks like it'll be a nice mild one today in this neck of the woods, so we will be heading to Banff for the day.

Pulled the 6309 scubapro mod out of the drawer. Haven't worn it in a while. Between my brother and me, we have owned this one for around 10 years, I think.

It deserves some wrist time.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Punches WAY above its weight!

Happiest Of New Years

Kurt
    "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Hi JP - that one definitely deserves some wrist time - very nice. It's about 22F here in KC, so staying inside. Currently wearing the Nessi brass diver.

Comment

My special watch for the season. I'll be wearing this until after New Year's.

1675.3.02.jpg

George
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Have a great last weekend of 2018. Temperatures up around 35c/ 95f here, so this watch has it covered in the pool, at the beach or in the pub.

20181230_101449.jpg
          Last edited by Tim.; 12-29-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Tim, I really like that Rado. Bigger than the Diastar?
            Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
              Tim, I really like that Rado. Bigger than the Diastar?
              Yes George, this model is the Diastar XL Original. I'll do a comparison photo. They come with a black and a white dial as well, but as I can't afford them all, my preference is for the blue one. They are still available , although it appears the blue has been discontinued. I bought this one second hand from a chef in Atlanta and imported it. Here's the Rado page where they're listed, now called the New Original.

Yours is the same size as the one on the right, the XL comes in at about 38.5mm excluding the crown.

20181231_141707 (1).jpg
              Last edited by Tim.; 12-31-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X