Recent Acquistions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Acquistions

Just wanted to share my acquisitions from the second half of this year.

Regards,

Ren

Scubapro 500

Seiko Ninja Turtle

Zodiac Red Point divers Chrono

Gruppo Ardito Kaiser Kraken 9500M WR

Seiko SLD005 auto start depth guage

Zinex Nitrox

Seiko Kinetic Scubamaster

Seiko 6105-8000, needs a service and a relume will change the crystal too

Bulova Devil Diver reissue

Wow, nice haul, Ren! I like all of those, especially the Grupp, Ninja, and Scubapro. I have the SLD005P too -it's a beast. That Bulova reissue looks killer too - love the sushi markers.

Comment

That's what I call a great second half!
      JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Wow congratulations, what a haul, all winners imo. Lucky you, I would love to have a Scubamaster to go with my Landmaster, decent ones don't come up very often.

Comment

Stellar
          "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Thanks guys, Have a Happy New Year!

Regards,

Ren

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
              Wow congratulations, what a haul, all winners imo. Lucky you, I would love to have a Scubamaster to go with my Landmaster, decent ones don't come up very often.
              In the past I have owned two other Scubamasters and they were not in as good a shape as the one I have now. They seem to be scarce in any condition theses days.

Regards,

Ren

Comment

Big wow! That really represents the style I grew up with, cool to see others like it as well.

Comment

How are you liking that new Bulova? I had an original Oceanographer - sure wish I still had it. What did they end up for a movement in that one? It's a shame they used a Swiss movement in the orange version, and not in this one.
                  TKite,
                  Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                    How are you liking that new Bulova? I had an original Oceanographer - sure wish I still had it. What did they end up for a movement in that one? It's a shame they used a Swiss movement in the orange version, and not in this one.
                    Think its a great watch, not sure what the movement is but it does not hack. Think its a great size, wears like a Seiko 6309, lume is pretty good and I like that the date magnifier is actually under the crystal. I got a good deal on mine so in my book its a win.

Regards,

Ren

Comment

Working...
                    X