X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George W. Olney
    started a topic For you Rado guys.

For you Rado guys.

One of my best friends in Charleson is Brad Rickenbaker. He's a watchmaker and part owner/manager of Joint Venture Jewelers in Charleston SC. He handles some of the coolest resale watches you ever want to see. Anyway, he came into two Rado Diastars and sent me pictures when I told him about the Rado crowd on this forum. He's asking $300 each or $550 fo the pair. He's worth talking to because he likes to wheel, deal, and trade. Also, I've known him for twenty years and he's totally reliable, dealing in good quality pieces. His normal range is $1K and up, so he wants to move these.

Contact him at bradford.rickenbaker@gmail.com or 843-722-6730 (Joint Venture's phone number).

rado1.jpg

rado2.jpg
    rado3.jpg

rado4.jpg

George

• Tim.
    replied
    Hi George, just spotted this and although neither of these appeal to me, they're both in very good condition and the price is okay. Maybe you could get Brad to move it over to the Rado forum. Lots of Rado nuts regularly trawl through there, many of whom aren't members, there'll be a buyer out there somewhere.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X