IMG_4679.JPG

IMG_4681.JPG

IMG_4683.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Looks good on you, buddy.

As for me, I've gone back to the Pelagos for at least the next five or six days.

tudor pelagos02.jpg

I have GOT to take new pics - whenever I find and unpack my camera.

George
    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

It's Saturday here, but this was my Friday watch, have a great weekend Gentlemen.

Fri.jpg

Comment

Looking good T - I can see why you like that version of the Airman best. I was changing some watch batteries and pulling out some seldom worn ones - as Kurt says - from the back of the safe - wearing the Sector Ti Apnea Chronograph today.

Comment

Thanks guys, great watches all around. George, you definitely need to get some new shots of your current collection. That Rado is killer Tim, and I remember some interesting and cool pieces out of Sector back around 25 years ago or so Mike.
          TKite,
          Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Friday here, but wore this Muhle yesterday and today also, the 1st day of summer in Oz

I'm so sick and tired of my friends who can't handle their alcohol. The other night they dropped me three times while carrying me to the car

Comment

Seiko 007 diver. No pic of it, but everyone knows it. Have to have something with a day display since I'll be on 6 days straight.

Comment

Went too long without a Speedmaster. New to me this week.

Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Great Watches All! Saturday here and I just finished my run...

Great weekends!

Kurt
                  "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Saturday here, I didn't see this yesterday. I couldn't remember what I wore yesterday. Then I remembered something new showed up yesterday. I am sure the only moderator not responding here has a picture.
                    I think the Apnea is cool. It is the rare watch from the late 90's early 00's that has the funk so common in the early 70's.

Comment

Congrats on the Speedmaster, Keith. That's one Omega on my list to get someday. Thanks, Jon - the Apnea is cool IMO - it was designed apparently for free diving and has Umberto Pelizzari's signature engraved on the back. You can set the start and stop positions of the chrono hands to anywhere independently of each other. My other Sector from the early 2000s that I still have is the Sector 600 ana-digi - sort of a poor man's X33. It's a beast of a watch, but being Ti, it's not too heavy.

Comment

Cool, Mike, I had never seen the chrono before, thank you for the pic.

Comment

Here’s what Jonathan was wearing on Friday

Comment

That would be it, thank you, Chris!
                            I will say from the perspective of someone who has owned a 6105 and 6309 (still have one 6309 that is heavily modded), the new turtle wth the changes Chris had done: coin edge bezel, ceramic bezel insert and sapphire crystal is easily a great improvement on what was already a good wristwatch. I see why those of you who have the new turtles have raved.

Comment

Working...
                            X