What's on for the weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on for the weekend?

Heading out in an hour or so to a large family reunion (wife's side of the family) at a lake resort town nearby. I figure the Black Lung will handle all water sports thrown at it,

I realized looking through my photos that I don't have any action shots for this watch. I will need to remedy that.

Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Birthday celebrations this weekend (my daughter turns 17 next Weds, I turn something larger than 17 on Tues)...I've chosen the first Rado I bought.
    A ca. 1965 Manhattan:

Photo by Sam (OneSound)

Next weekend is our family reunion, in Asheville, NC.
    Enjoy the weekend!
    Brad
    Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

The Beast....

Kurt
      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

'76 vintage Diastar 36 here. Good weekend to all.
        20180714_145047.jpg

Comment

Diastar 81 with prototype meteorite dial.

WP_20170410_15_40_52_Pro (3).jpg
          http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

In my Grail non-diver this AM. Diver tomorrow I promise ... standard.jpg
            It takes a village ... to raise an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
              Diastar 81 with prototype meteorite dial.

WP_20170410_15_40_52_Pro (3).jpg
              Wow...that has to be one of the rarest Rados on the planet...and you didn't think to bring this to our meet-up in Shrewsbury? Man--your collection is deeper than I thought!!

I swapped out the movement in this watch yesterday, so it is getting some break-in wrist-time:

Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Sea Dweller 50th anniversary...... Might switch to the Capeland later

Rolex5.jpg

IMG_3830.JPG
                TKite,
                Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Happy weekend, all! Excuse the smudges...

JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Grilling burgers for my parents and then cards after. Wearing the Seiko today.
                    sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

Omega SMP GMT. This old girl has a few quirks and the movement needs cleaning. Probably get that done next month.

Omega GMT00.jpg
                      George
                      Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

That's one I certainly wouldn't mind owning. I have wanted a Doxa on and off for years, but was always too late or didn't have the money at the right time. Others seem to have all the luck nabbing one

Originally posted by cdnwatchguy View Post
                        Heading out in an hour or so to a large family reunion (wife's side of the family) at a lake resort town nearby. I figure the Black Lung will handle all water sports thrown at it,

I realized looking through my photos that I don't have any action shots for this watch. I will need to remedy that.

TKite,
                        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Seiko SLD005P for me today.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

Wow...that has to be one of the rarest Rados on the planet...and you didn't think to bring this to our meet-up in Shrewsbury? Man--your collection is deeper than I thought!!
                            Thanks Brad, I'm sure you'll get to see it at some point in the future.
                            I've had this for a few years and post it here regularly, you need to pay attention.
                            http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Model 400 all weekend.

P1150099 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
                              Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X