Zinex... Zixen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zinex... Zixen

I had a Zinex Trimix that I eventually sold. I wish I hadn't but I knew a guy who just 'had to have it' and offered to buy it. Since he was so crazy about it I did let him buy it. Pretty cool watch, but then they changed the name to Zixen. I tried looking them up, but I think they went belly up.....

ZinexTrimix.jpg
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

I that they had some pretty cool, retro-inspired designs, but they were definitely original. I didn't know they went out of business. :(

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
      I had a Zinex Trimix that I eventually sold. I wish I hadn't but I knew a guy who just 'had to have it' and offered to buy it. Since he was so crazy about it I did let him buy it. Pretty cool watch, but then they changed the name to Zixen. I tried looking them up, but I think they went belly up.....

ZinexTrimix.jpg
      There's lots for sale if you're interested T. https://www.mywatchmart.com/zixen/

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, but I have no funds for watch purchases now or in the immediate future. Too many 'house' things to do here.
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I think if I went Zixen again I'd want the Super Sub. However if they are actually out of business now, so might have to go used!

SuperSub.jpg SuperSub2.jpg

Last edited by TKite; 06-17-2018, 05:17 PM.
          TKite,
          Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

What about Aquadive? Very similar look, save for the hidden lugs.

Comment

I like these more personally.
              TKite,
              Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I like the look of those, but they might be too big and bulky for me.
                Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Yeah those Zixen watches are tanks. The Super Sub I really like though and it has hooded lugs.
                  TKite,
                  Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Ugh... If only I had the dough! LOL story of my life!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZIXEN-ALL-N...gAAOSwiCRUkJ-Z
                    TKite,
                    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

There's a few other on the bay too for a bit less

Comment

Yeah but that's the 3000M and it's new. Regardless, I have no watch money - it's all house money now.

Originally posted by Kevin M View Post
                        There's a few other on the bay too for a bit less
                        TKite,
                        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                          Yeah but that's the 3000M and it's new. Regardless, I have no watch money - it's all house money now.

Gotcha, and I know the feeling- being in school at the moment

Comment

I had this one briefly but it was too big (thick) for me. A lot of watch for the money though. If I recall correctly they had a squabble with another company over the name and that's why the name change occurred.

Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, not sure what the issue was with the whole name thing... Zinex, and then to Zixen. I found my old Trimix to be a big tank of a watch. I got the Trimix from Rajen (from NYC), and some cash in return for my Sinn U2.
                              TKite,
                              Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Working...
                              X