Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Bourdain on RGM and watchmaking...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Bourdain on RGM and watchmaking...

RGM has posted a nice tribute to the late chef. Fans of No Reservations, and other TV shows Anthony hosted, will likely enjoy the 2-minute video clip and his enthusiasm for Roland's craft.

Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Excellent video. I liked Anthony Bourdains work, he seemed to be a very genuine person who truly cared to take the time to sit down, have you open up over a meal, and then have you tell him about the wonders you know. Living on the road for 250 days a year like he did must be an unbelievably hard life, no matter how glamorous it looks. RIP Mr Bourdain.
    Last edited by Watch Carefully; 06-15-2018, 08:21 AM.
    sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

Tony was a rock star. Sadly, you donít know that the roof leaks until you live in the house. I would never judge another man. I canít imagine the demons that drove him to take his own life. He will be terribly missed.

Chris

Comment

I don't get too broken up about most celebrity deaths but this one does make me sad. His shows were enjoyable and informative.
        Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X