Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch discussion , League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.........did I miss something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch discussion , League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.........did I miss something?

What's going on?

There is not too much traffic on the general watch discussion forum and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is so much more than just a dive watch forum, so the moderators have decided to fold the two fora into the LoEG and archive the WDF.
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; 05-16-2018, 06:55 PM.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Thanks Henry, I can see the logic in that. I wonder if the Gentlemen might have preferred "Dive & General Watch Discussion Forum", since it was traditionally their forum.......just my 20c worth.
      Perhaps a "suggestions thread "for the new name. I remember back at the revival of the Dive forum, discussion of other activities being involved.
      Maybe something indicative of that would be good. Perhaps, Explorers & Adventurers General Watch Discussion or Active Activities General Watch Discussion, not my call but a thread would be good.
      Last edited by Tim.; 05-16-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

That was all discussed. It was discussed ad-nauseum for around 3 weeks in emails offline. These are the changes I mentioned before on the sticky. We dropped the "dive watch forum" title because we just don't need it. If you want to post a dive watch - do so. If you want to post another type of watch - do so. We all elected to keep the bobbing vintage diver logo though, so there is that.
        TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
          That was all discussed. It was discussed ad-nauseum for around 3 weeks in emails offline. These are the changes I mentioned before on the sticky. We dropped the "dive watch forum" title because we just don't need it. If you want to post a dive watch - do so. If you want to post another type of watch - do so. We all elected to keep the bobbing vintage diver logo though, so there is that.
          I got lucky. My trip to Jamaica meant that I managed to skip all but the tail end of it.

Comment

Well hopefully, you have got some diving pictures to share then!

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

I got lucky. My trip to Jamaica meant that I managed to skip all but the tail end of it.
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
              Well hopefully, you have got some diving pictures to share then!

Will snorkelling pics do? I intend to have my PADI certificate before the next trip.

Comment

But of course.... and good going on getting your C-Card

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Will snorkelling pics do? I intend to have my PADI certificate before the next trip.
                TKite,
                Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Working...
                X