Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little teaser regarding what I'm up to in 2018.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little teaser regarding what I'm up to in 2018.

In June we'll be looking for some of these in warm water.

B24.jpg

In September we'll be looking for this in cold water.

Orzel.jpg

I don't want to be any more specific until I can safely do so.

Chris

Sounds awesome Chris. I wish I were with you on that. I have a bunch of stuff on my plate right now, but I am going to talk to a couple of others about maybe diving expeditions after that. I don't want my gills drying up
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

That's awesome! Would love to hear more about it when you able to discuss it

Comment

Looks like a B-24 D and the Polish sub Orzel. The Orzel has quite a history to it. Dodged the Nazi invasion and sailed to the UK without charts, for instance. As it happens, I know the general area where it went down. Mum's the word, though. POST PICTURES!

George
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Chris I can see a B24 Liberator and what looks like a British sub but unsure of class perhaps 'S' ?

Comment

There you go George got in before me its not British, its Polish ..oh well i tried

Comment

Excellent, let us know more when you can, we old men, meaning me exclusively, can live vicariously through your adventures.
              sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

Working...
              X