Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, everyone, especially Brad (Watch Carefully)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, everyone, especially Brad (Watch Carefully)

Please read - or reread - my thread below (11-21) about changing our name. It contains some important points, including two new possible moderators and a request for another. I'm requesting that everyone comment here and say what you really think - no holds barred. If you have suggestions, make them. If you have possible moderator names (especially your own) tell us.
    Thanks,
    George
    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

I'm all for it.

As for moderators, no preference.

Chris

Comment

I would have no complaints about anyone here really. This is one of the few places I go online, and that is because everyone here is great. No trolls or people who make it hard to visit.
      sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

I can perform the Text Change under the Dive Helmet easy enough. Just need to get confirmation from Roland.

Comment

Looks like it happened! Thanks, Jamie.
          Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
            Please read - or reread - my thread below (11-21) about changing our name. It contains some important points, including two new possible moderators and a request for another. I'm requesting that everyone comment here and say what you really think - no holds barred. If you have suggestions, make them. If you have possible moderator names (especially your own) tell us.
            Thanks,
            George
            Hi George,
            Thanks for all your effort to fine-tune the maintenance of this wonderful corner of EOT. I consider it to be a key element of what makes EOT great for all sorts of interaction, so am glad to see the users taking ownership. I have no suggestions as to who should be an additional moderator--other than to say the Mods should be folks who feel invested in the forum. Since you volunteered, I'd be glad to make you a moderator. All such fora should be so lucky to have as moderators such knowledgeable, dedicated and long-serving members with the integrity you've exhibited.

Likewise, TKite, thanks very much to you for assenting to become a moderator. Your participation over the years has been very valuable.

@Jaimie can promote you fellows (or I will do so, after hours, when I can find a moment to log on to the Admin panel)...and Chris or Henry or I can inform you of the responsibilities (not many, as you can imagine of such a laid-back site).

If there is a 3rd volunteer (or nominee), please feel free to discuss, or send a PM to George, TKite, Chris or me if you prefer a less public discussion.
            Cheers,
            Brad
            Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Thanks, Brad.

Comment

Thanks, and I suggest any of those I posted on the other thread. VJB.Knife, Mossman, SL, Kevin, and the others are all long timers.
                TKite,
                Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

I would love to, however I know that this time next month I'll be back in school after a too long hiatus. :/ Going back for the RN which will be four days a week and full time hours the other 3 days :O Plan to still be around, but can't guarantee everyday

Comment

Almost feels like we are Knighting people around here....
                    TKite,
                    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by tkite View Post
                      almost feels like we are knighting people around here.... :d
                      lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X