Atlanta Flight Delayed....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Flight Delayed....

back into Philadelphia in the wee hours ...

Great Weekends!

Kurt
    "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Something very classy to wear in the waiting area.
    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Thanks George. The Bedat—along with my Cartier—is one of my favorite
      dress watches.

Kurt

Comment

Here are my two favorite dress watches.

One you guys know and one you don't.
        1675.3.00.jpg

junghans01.jpg
        Junghans Chronoscope

George
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

I've owned them both. The GMT Master in Stainless and Gold I bought from Bailey Banks and Biddle in 1977 and wore for over 10 years. The Max Bill (in white and black dial) I've owned twice, but for some reason, I was never able to stay with them.

Last edited by kurt48; 12-02-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

My GMT Master means something to me. It was made the same time (within the year's quarter) that I graduated from the Citadel in 1970. As for the Max Bill, I just got it because it was classy. Both great dress watches.

Comment

Very sweet. These days I don't do much dressing up so my dress watch is seldom worn. After getting out of big business and DP, I do not wear dress clothes much except for funerals, I would say weddings but no one I know, well enough to actually invite me, has gotten married in about 10 years lol.
              sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

:-)

Comment

Yep. Dress watches for me are pretty much for weddings and funerals. Ain't nobody I know wed or dead lately.

Comment

For adventure and travel, I want a timepiece like Georges Glycine DC4 Airman, personally. Two timezones, waterproof to 200m, screw down crown, a true 24 hour dial...
                    TKite,
                    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Working...
                    X