Clear All

• Blast from the past, RGM 300 photos.

I took these between 2012 and 2015.

watch splash.jpg
    watch 4.jpg
    watch glow.jpg
    Watch reef.jpg
    Grouper watch.jpg

Great photos, Chris. These aren't as nice, but...

I'll play. Remember this one?

JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

That watch certainly made its rounds! Back in the hey day of this forum. I did not get in on this though I was asked, because I was often away on diving jobs and did not want to seem to be a 'watch hog'. After all said and done, Tom Robb purchased the watch.
      TKite,
      Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Here's a couple of mine.

That's some beautiful underwater photography, Chris.

Let me add:

RGM300 03.jpg

Taken on the periscope of the monument to the RNS Seraph on the grounds of the Citadel. The why of the monument is a long story.

RGM300 02.jpg

That's on the Citadel's seal, set into the concrete in front of Mark Clark Hall.

Yes, i'm not that great of a photographer.

George
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Great watch. Superb pics. And what a case back design. Thanks for stimulating the old memory cells.

Best regards,

Dave

Comment

Chris, that is the perfect shade of blue for a diver, hyper legible!! And exactly where was I when the touring diver made its rounds? I remember it, I think I was afraid of damaging it or something

Comment

Chris, ahhh the memories... the why you got it back from me is still with me... did you keep it? As Kevin said, great shade of blue!

Comment

I still have most of my blasts from the past, I guess I am a hoarder. I will never learn my lesson with some of you guys, lol. I see how much you like a particular watch, like this RGM Chris and think, that's one he just might keep... Lol and it never happens.
                sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

Well if we are going to post old stuff. Here is my review from 6 years ago....
                  I should add I have a v2 of this watch now and still love it.

Comment

Working...
                  X