X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving my friends!

Something a little different!

IMG_3600.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Chris. Interesting.... I have looked at wooden faced "tree ring" watches on and off myself. Sometimes you gotta mix things up
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Interesting. A real piece of 8 or just a decoration? Who made the watch?

Look below for what I'm wearing, which is just what you'd expect. Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving!

George
      Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

It's real. I made it with a friend who is a watchmaker. We're doing a limited run at some point. This is a prototype.

Enjoy the day!

Chris

Originally posted by George W. Olney View Post
        Interesting. A real piece of 8 or just a decoration? Who made the watch?

Look below for what I'm wearing, which is just what you'd expect. Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving!

George
        Last edited by Chris; 11-23-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

That's a pretty cool piece there!! Love the fact that you did it yourself

Comment

I was thankful to be in a small cabin in Michigans UP with my father eating frozen Stoffers lasagna. Maybe not the most perfect Thanksgiving meal, but it worked for us and the time, and the company were all that mattered.
            sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              Something a little different!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24223[/ATTACH]
              That is super cool. Love it.
              sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

The watch is cool.

I notice no food on the table... I know you cook... was it a traditional Thanksgiving meal?

Comment

Sorry JD, just read this.

It was a very traditional Thanksgiving meal. Our daughter, her husband, and our grandson drove in from DC. We had 16 at the table. I made two turkeys in electric roasters, dressing, potatoes a-gratain, sweet potato casserole (candied pecans, not marshmallows), mashed potatoes and scratch gravy, green bean casserole, and jalapeno corn bread. The guests brought a few more dishes.

It was a great day.

Chris

Originally posted by mosswood View Post
                  The watch is cool.

I notice no food on the table... I know you cook... was it a traditional Thanksgiving meal?

Comment

Working...
                  X