Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long.

Glad to see this forum is reviving.

I've been tied up for months working on my latest book, a followup to my last one. Just published it.

ODAP2-small.jpg

Military science fiction ebook on Kindle and the cover very much symbolizes part of the story.

As to watches, I've been busy when i could tear myself away from the computer screen. Some neat new ones. Will take a few pictures and post when I finally get the energy to do it.

George
    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

WB George, glad to see you. Was hoping you would find your way home. Will have to take a look at the new read just got me one of those new fangled phones that gets all that there new stuff.
    sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

I thought that's what you were up to! Congrats!
      JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

George,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll probably re-read the 1st in the series before starting this one. And when do we get to see the next episode of Frenchy? Keep up the good work!

Dave

Comment

Thanks for the nice words, guys. I've got a few watches to show off, but I'm not going to be taking pictures until the weather warms up down here. Soon, I hope.

Dave, I'm not sure about the next Frenchy book. I've started the manuscript, but I see a rewrite coming, partially from a few excellent recommendations you made. Actually, I'm fixing to have two books in the works at the same time, one from each series. With that, plus what else is going on, my "retirement" is getting pretty hectic.
          George
          Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Congratulations, and welcome back!! You know you just made my (proverbial, with the new technology) bookcase groan under the strain with a new read, don't cha?!

Comment

Been wondering where you were off to George!
              TKite,
              Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

(Sinister snigger.) Good, very good.

Comment

T, you wouldn't believe where I've been in the last six or so months. One reason it took me so long to get this book ready to publish.

For luddites like me, Amazon has come out with a new program that will let me publish in paperback. It's in beta right now and I plan to wait until the bugs are out. i also have to do some work on the manuscripts to convert them from ebook to paperback, so we'll see.

George

Comment

Hot dog! There goes my resolve.
                    Everything else I was reading just went in the haul bag.
                    Steve
                    Did you just try to pass NULL? You canít pass NULL!

Comment

Latest in the line, Steve. Hope you like it.

George

Comment

Oh, yes. I'm certainly doing that. Those gruff fellows remind me of plenty.
                        I'm thankful you issued the stand ground. We're ready for the Liam character's depth now.
                        Did you just try to pass NULL? You canít pass NULL!

Comment

Working...
                        X