• Show
Clear All

You keep wearing that Omega you're gonna have to let me at your 1680 LOL

Originally posted by sfglenrock View Post
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Really enjoyed your selection of watches...many of which I have never even seen before! Happily wearing my new pre-loved Diastar! Thanks for sharing!
      Breitling B1, Tag Heuer Formula 1, Citizen EcoDrive Titanium Divers Carbon Range, Rado Diastar, Casio Tough Solar rare red dial, vintage Seiko, vintage Citizen, Stunt watch, Rado Electrosonic tuning fork.

Comment

Just ran my grail bus off the road today. Bought the wife a couple of carats for her ears today, completely ruining my watch budget. I'm perfectly content with my stagnant but ample stable, thankfully. I have more cool watches than I need, and really am not excited for anything new.

Wore my 68 speedmaster to the jeweler today and looked at all the new omega/Rolex/Tag offerings and decided I still like mine the best.

I think I just come by to hang out and look at everyone else's watches these days. I used to spend hours searching what is available new and unique or really cool. Haven't seen one wrist bauble available that sparks my fancy enough to say pull for the longest time....
        Been like that for four or more years now it seems.

Oh well. At least her ears are sparkly :-)
        "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

Originally posted by tickdoc View Post
          Oh well. At least her ears are sparkly :-)
          Oh... sparkly! When you said "carrots for her ears" I got something completely different out of that.

sigpic
          Jeff
          UR4 scuba?

Comment

Wow, some Christmas! Thats got plenty of cowbell. Congrats!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X