• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just way too cool...

http://chronocentric.com/forums/heue...=read;id=58974
    Chauncey Gardner
    I like to watch...

Tyler will love this one.
    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

That is some collection. I love everyone of those.
      Bill,
      Gotta have more cowbell.

Comment

it would be fun to have that lot to pick from each day. Love that orange job on the far right. Love 'em all, really.
        "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

I'd love to have just one of those. Any one of those. Sigh...
          sigpic
          Jeff
          UR4 scuba?

Comment

I know a guy who recently picked up the model third from the right. Autavia Diver... how sweet is that?

sigpicHook 'Em
            "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Comment

Phenomenal ,

I love them all but the Diver , Cal 14 and Cal 15 would be very sweet . I gave my Dad a Cal 11 for his 60th Birthday ... wow hard to believe but that was 15 years ago .. time flies !!!

Cheers,

Vic

Comment

wearing this one today, handwind model 7863 from '69/'70, right before the automatics were introduced... only produced for a year, this one is like hen's teeth and esp. rare with orig. GF double-rice bracelet... today is the 50th anniversary of the Autavia's introduction by Heuer... their first named model line... Carrera came next

Chauncey Gardner
                I like to watch...

Comment

Happy Autavia Birthday. I only need ONE...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm with Tom; not a loser in the bunch, but the pick of the litter for me is that 11063 (3rd from the right), with the 7663 (tricompax panda) and the 2446 (tricompax on far left) right behind.
                    John

Comment

Now that's a smart vintage collector. Those aren't jellybean watches.

Comment

Wow... man. If somebody said to me that I could have my pick of ANY of those, but that it'd be the only watch I could wear for the rest of my life... I honestly think I could do it easily. Blindfolded even! They're all THAT good.

Excellent stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X