Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GP of Brazil RRRRROLL CALL! Happy Sunday, People! What on your wrist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=JP(Canada);284914]

As for the watch: Obvious choice for me...and have zero desire, none whatsoever, to take this thing off. I even keep it on in the shower.
    I cannot find a single thing wrong with it. I really think this is, GULP, the one...

... I think that for most of us, the best we can do is to say "If all other choices were permanently and forcibly removed from us, we could be happiest with (insert your favorite here)." Furthermore, I submit that from now on we should call this "The JP Theorem." All in favor say "Aye."
    "From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free."
    Jacques Yves Cousteau

sigpic

Comment

How good is Vettel? I am not being rhetorical, asking for a realistic assessment. I stopped watch F1 some years back when the technology and the rules made the racing seem secondary. His record is amazing, but... is he that good, or is he like Schumacher a product of the time opportunity and talent?

Comment

Originally posted by mosswood View Post
        How good is Vettel? I am not being rhetorical, asking for a realistic assessment. I stopped watch F1 some years back when the technology and the rules made the racing seem secondary. His record is amazing, but... is he that good, or is he like Schumacher a product of the time opportunity and talent?
        Hard to really say. The Red Bull is the class of the field however Vettel consistently outperforms his team mate Mark Webber. Could be that, Like Ferrari of yore did for Schumacher, Red Bull is developing the car to suit one driver, Vettel. Regardless he is a great talent. My biased opinion would be that in equivalent cars Alonso, maybe Hamilton and Button are better drivers. Keep an eye on Sergio Perez. If he keeps from crashing the Mercedes he could be a multiple winner next year.
        Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X