Sunday...what's on the wrist...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet looking ride.

The last carbon bike I tried was a bit too loose in the bottom bracket for my taste. I'm still riding an old steel frame (Univega Modo Vincere). I'm guessing that yours, by looking at the construction, probably has a good mix of stiffness and flex. I hope to hear more after you've put it through its paces.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Bartlett View Post
      I wouldn't mind that one myself Bill... Looks awesome on that strap!
      TKite,
      Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Just the usual for me today....

TKite,
        Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Thanks, this is my first carbon and it is solid as a rock down there. Much more comfy than my previous aluminum frame, and slick slick slick in the wind. Shaved 2 min off my regular 22 miles without extra effort. I need some more fitting and to get a few more rides in, but super happy with it right now.
          "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

Still rockin the Reverso!

Speaking of The One. I can hear it ticking from a foot away. I like that too. I'll probably be rocking this for a bit.

Speaking of flipping, I'm even thinkin' bout maybe putting my RGM 300 diver on the sale/trade board! A Reverso'll do that to ya. It's got box and papers, not a scratch or mark on the watch head other than missing about half the paint on the engraving on the back, a well-used rubber strap but a brand new unused black textile over leather strap signed RGM that usually comes with these watches. If I were to do that I'd want a dress watch or chronograph in the same price class, JLC preferred; there are a lot of them preowned in that price class i.e. older Reverso Classiques. Consideration would be given to other brands (I don't suppose anyone would be crazy enough to swap me for an RGM 120S.... )

Comment

Originally posted by gonzomantis View Post
              An under appreciated watch and brand.
              John

Comment

Working...
              X