Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of projects...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A couple of projects...

    I just wanted to share:

































  • #2
    Both very nice, and they seem to have their own character. I love domed crystals on a watch and you pics prove why. Thanks for posting!
    JP

    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Very nice, Carlo! On the "Lively" watch, did the dial feet match the Seiko movement? If not, did you use dial dots?
      sigpic
      Jeff
      UR4 scuba?

      Comment


      • #4
        Carlo, if you ask me, that is your best work to date. Well done, and damn good thinking, too.

        You are the self made dive watch mod king.... and that's good stuff.
        sigpicHook 'Em
        "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

        Comment


        • #5
          That's a "lively" pair of watches you have there...
          TKite,
          Hydronaut

          I need a new watch

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TakesALickin View Post
            Very nice, Carlo! On the "Lively" watch, did the dial feet match the Seiko movement? If not, did you use dial dots?
            Thank you for the kind words.

            The Lively dial is made for watches with crown at 4 so I had to use double sided tape, industrial quality...

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you for the kind words...

              Originally posted by T.R. View Post
              Carlo, if you ask me, that is your best work to date. Well done, and damn good thinking, too.

              You are the self made dive watch mod king.... and that's good stuff.
              Thank you very much for the kind words... I really like them both too in fact. I was impressed with the quality of the Fiftyfive dial, really nice. Only drawback is that the watches themselves are a little small... I have a 8 1/4" wrist and I wish the case was a couple of mm larger and 5-6 mm longer... But other than that it's really nice and solid.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thank you all for the kind words.

                These are indeed nice watches, well made and solid. The dials/hands also are pretty nice and all i did was putting them together...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Carloeot View Post
                  Thank you very much for the kind words... I really like them both too in fact. I was impressed with the quality of the Fiftyfive dial, really nice. Only drawback is that the watches themselves are a little small... I have a 8 1/4" wrist and I wish the case was a couple of mm larger and 5-6 mm longer... But other than that it's really nice and solid.
                  Post more often!
                  TKite,
                  Hydronaut

                  I need a new watch

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thank you.

                    Originally posted by JP(Canada) View Post
                    Both very nice, and they seem to have their own character. I love domed crystals on a watch and you pics prove why. Thanks for posting!
                    Thank you very much and I am starting to like domed crystals myself...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank you very much.

                      Originally posted by TKite View Post
                      Post more often!
                      Thank you my friend and I will try... I am quite busy unfortunately... But I will try and do my best.

                      I have a couple of other projects in the works... but I need a little cash unfortunately...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        OK, where do I sign up for the FiftyFive??? I "need" one!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I believe that the dials are sold out

                          Originally posted by Erik K View Post
                          OK, where do I sign up for the FiftyFive??? I "need" one!
                          However these watches pop up for sale once in a while in forums like WUS. I will have to put mine up for sale too in a day or too to re-build the watch fung and get onto the next project...

                          That's my life...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X