mini-SOTC...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini-SOTC...

at the recent request of Philip (kempoman), here are a few of my current favorites, and since the Eterna KT is #1, it's the centerpiece of each shot

cheers,
    Peter

Last edited by gr8sw; 04-11-2012, 04:26 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling... dohhhhh :)
    Chauncey Gardner
    I like to watch...

Love it..... Great collection. I used to have a Chronosport UDT like the one in that last picture it was a favorite of Spec Ops at the time on waterborne. Wish I had another for nostalgic purposes.
    TKite,
    Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

That is a very nice collection Peter! Good choice on the centerpiece
      Dave

Comment

Excellent collection, Peter! Super Kontiki, Big triangle SM300, Squales everywhere. Now that's what I call a collection!
        Steve

Comment

A great themed collection...

Really doing the vintage dive watch right! Love the squale's and the Jenny, too. Most people would have no idea how cool that collection is. Our secret.
          sigpic

Comment

Fantastic!... Makes me miss one of mine...

LOVE that Caribbean 1000!

Comment

BTW, that bracelet really does look good on the Chronosport!!! Too cool!

Comment

Originally posted by gr8sw View Post
                at the recent request of Philip (kempoman), here are a few of my current favorites, and since the Eterna KT is #1, it's the centerpiece of each shot

cheers,
                Peter

That's the way i like. Very focus collections!

Comment

Some really neat pieces!
                  Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Great collection, I love the Aquadive and the Squales.

Comment

Peter, that is some great stuff. Love that blue Squale. Love them all, actually!
                      sigpicHook 'Em
                      "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Comment

I love all that stuff! Thanks for posting!
                        JP

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Working...
                        X